Mechatronics Instrument Technician
From £26000 - Redhill
Posted: 14th, Aug 2022
Reference N°: 32085
The minimum salary offered for this position is £26,000 pa however the client may pay up to £30,000 pa to those candidates who can meet all key qualifications and abilitiesJob Description
Permanent Staff | Redhill The Company
A leading manufacturing company that designs and manufacture instrumentation.The Role
Working with the production department testing final and sub-assemblies to required specification. Mechanically assemble instruments.
Investigate and fault find customer systems and assist with repairs on PCB’s and assemblies.
Identify and communicate concerns with repairs or test units.
Working efficiently and to quality standards, ensuring health & safety requirements are always followed.
• Read, interpret and follow diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, testing procedures and other written instructions or procedures to accurately test or build products.
• Responsible for completing production orders on-time and to required quality standards.
• Utilize gauges & test equipment to consistently produce a high standard product.
• Experience using multimeters and oscilloscopes
• Final Test of finished or sub-assembled units to specified instructions.
• Always follow testing procedures and manuals – documenting results as required and highlighting any concerns regarding procedures to direct report.
• Assemble products to designated work instructions.
• Wiring and soldering as required for the role
• Faulty finding and Repairs on Customer systems
• Perform quality checks to ensure the product meets the required standards.
• Identify any parts not meeting required standards and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified adding required detail for further investigation. The Candidate
Mechanical Assembly experience
Repairs & testing of PCB’s & assemblies – not essential
PCB experience understanding of electric circuits – not essential
Experience with Wiring & soldering
Experienced using multimeters and oscilloscopes
Good IT skills essential
Good communication skillsThe Package
The salary offered for this position is £24,000pa up to £30,000 to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.