From £35000 - Aldershot
Posted: 14th, Aug 2022
Reference N°: 32063
The minimum salary offered for this position is £35,000 pa however the client may pay up to £45,000 pa to those candidates who can meet all key qualifications and abilitiesAn exciting manufacturer is seeking to grow their team and bring on an NPI Engineer.Responsibilities: Able to facilitate projects from concept through quotation, tooling, fulfilment, process development and Production hand over, for an established and respected rubber moulding business. Projects range from build to print activities, to commissioned development programs for demanding hi tech customers. • Issue of quotations
• Ordering and commissioning of tools/services associated with new products or projects
• Project Management of New Product/Project activities.
• New product implementation, including development of production methods, process flows, machinery and required tooling.
• Able to create test protocols, implement and report to a high standard.
• Coordinate Continuous Improvement Projects and processes with multi-function teams.Personal Attributes:• Design or Manufacturing background with good problem-solving skills.
• Ideally educated to Degree or HNC level in Mechanical/Polymer engineering - but not essential.
• Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Proven ability to own and complete projects.
• Communication skills commensurate with effective communication with customers and suppliers.Hours of Work: 40 hrs p/w 7:00 – 16:30 Monday to Thursday (45-minute lunch break)
7:00 – 12:00 FridaySalary: Up to 45K