From £21840 - Luton
Posted: 14th, Aug 2022
Reference N°: 32018
The minimum salary offered for this position is £21,840 pa however the client may pay up to £22,250 pa to those candidates who can meet all key qualifications and abilitiesJob Description
Permanent Staff | LutonThe Company
A well-established electronics manufacturer.The Role
To ensuring timely delivery to production of all materials required to complete, kit accuracy and timing is of paramount importance. Providing accurate control of all material entering through Goods.Main Responsibilities:
• Book in deliveries and confirm parts receipt against orders, notification is required for any discrepancies against defined customer part number or quantity.
• Book materials accurately to kits and issue in line with the production plan
• Create & maintain an effective monitoring system of unanticipated material issues
• Manage the issuing and booking off any Works Orders
• Advise the Production Manager of any problems which could create potential delays to kits
• Manage the stocks and controls of packing materials
• Conduct stock counts to ensure accuracy of held stock
• Providing kits to manufacturing with components adequately protected against moisture and damage
• Reporting any stock discrepancies in line with the company’s authorisation procedures
• Locating materials efficiently, accurately & safely
• Maintenance and control of stores layout and stock
• Introduction of enhanced practices and processes wherever qualified improvements can be made.
• Implement practices that ensure the company delivers to customer right first time & every time.
• Component inspection and baking (if necessary) and issuing to kits
• Receive kit returns and book to stock in line with company policy
• Reject stock procedures
• Liaison with buyers and production staffThe Candidate
Basic knowledge of electronic components
Basic understanding of manufacturing environment
Experience of Microsoft products including Excel & Word
Experience of using ERP systems and databases
Previous experience in a similar role desirable
Demonstrable experience of managing multiple projectsThe Package
The salary offered for this position is £21,840- £22,250 to a candidate that can meet all key qualifications and abilities.