All Current Jobs
Total 132 results found
Ref: 31947 - Salary: From £30000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-02 - Location: Burgess Hill - Type: Permanent
Our West Sussex based client is a leader in the design and installation of capital plant/process equipment for the oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
Due to continued growth they require a Project Engineer to support the co-ordination and execution of all aspects of engineering, quality control and ...
Ref: 31951 - Salary: From £25000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-14 - Location: High Wycombe - Type: Permanent
- Background in Shipping administration
- Knowledge of export and import documentation
- Sound analytical and interpersonal skills
Ref: 31964 - Salary: From £25000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-14 - Location: Burgess Hill - Type: Permanent
• Working with the Sales Department to prepare the technical part of Tenders including process design of equipment, review and compliance with customer specifications, production of corresponding bill of materials and ensuring technical integrity of quotations for main equipment used in cost estimate. Liaising with clients and sub-vendors, both before ...
Ref: 31967 - Salary: From £30000 - Date Posted: 2022-07-25 - Location: Surrey - Type: Permanent
POSITION TO BE FILLED: Mechanical Engineer
REASON FOR VACANCY: Replacement
BASE LOCATION Farnham until Q1 2023, and then factory move to Frimley
(Travel to Slough on occasion)
TYPE OF CONTRACT: PERM/FTC/TEMP Permanent
JOB DESCRIPTION: Delta Mobrey Limited is a global specialist in the design and manufacture of ...
Ref: 31968 - Salary: From £45000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-14 - Location: Crawley - Type: Permanent
The Senior QEHS Engineer is responsible for driving quality and environmental, health & safety programs across the business. This is a hands-on role with a primary focus on the practical implementation of improvements in both fields.
In support of the operation to deliver high-quality products and maintain a safe work ...
Ref: 31973 - Salary: From £30000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-14 - Location: Slough - Type: Fixed Term
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer Transformation (2 year FTC)
Location: Shepshed (Loughborough)
Salary: £40,000pa DOE
Joining our team means you’re helping to deliver our vision <> - keeping the world flying with one of over 73,000 equipped aircraft taking off every second of every day; protecting countless lives with ...
Ref: 31980 - Salary: From £32000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-14 - Location: Bedford - Type: Permanent
- Experienced as a Quality Inspector from a precision background
- Able to use Inspection equipment
- CMM Experience
Ref: 31989 - Salary: From £28000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-14 - Location: Leighton Buzzard - Type: Permanent
- How many hours per week? 40 hours per week. 30 minutes lunch and 2 x 10 min breaks which we are flexible in how they take.
- Is there any overtime on offer? If so, what is the rate? Usually yes, and rate is 1.5 x hourly rate.
- Is there a rough percentage or ...
Ref: 31987 - Salary: From £30000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-14 - Location: Burgess Hill - Type: Permanent
Design and supply equipment for the oil, gas and petrochemical industry worldwide. Their recent success has created a rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s market leaders. They are seeking a Technical Sales Executive with heat transfer or combustion experience.
Ref: 31993 - Salary: From £35000 - Date Posted: 2022-08-14 - Location: Dartford - Type: Permanent
The Manufacturing Engineer will assist in day to day plant operations, programming machines, validating programs and ensuring production are always supported.
To continually improve manufacturing efficiencies by utilizing continuous improvement techniques whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
BEng graduation would be advantageous.
Understanding DFM processes.
Ref: 32004 - Salary: From £30000 - Date Posted: 2022-07-26 - Location: High Wycombe - Type: Permanent
Mechanical Design Engineer
Permanent Staff | High Wycombe
A well established and global leader, with manufacturing sites all over the world are looking to expand their workforce.
My client is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to be assist with the design and development of specialist products ...
Ref: 32003 - Salary: From £35000 - Date Posted: 2022-07-26 - Location: High Wycombe - Type: Permanent
- proven experience purchasing electronic components and equipment
- Purchasing/CIPS experience
- Experience with high cost/low volume equipment